Dental veneer (so-called porcelain veneers or dental porcelain laminates) is thin porcelain of tooth-colored materials designed to replace the front surface of teeth to improve patient appearance. These porcelain are bonded to the front of the teeth in order to change patient color, shape, size or alignment.
The Advantages of Dental Veneer
- Patients can select color and white shade of porcelain veneers and their new smile.
- Dental veneers provide natural teeth appearance.
- Porcelain veneers are stain resistant from any patient behaviors like smoking, coffee, drug.
- Bio-compatible and gum tissue can tolerate porcelain. No allergic sensitivity to base metals
- Veneer offers conservative approach to change color, shape and alignment of patient teeth.